Eliminate False Alarms
THREE TYPES OF PERIMETER SECURITY SYSTEMS:
WHY IS YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM FAILING?
Most common perimeter security systems have a large Nuisance Alarm Rate or NAR. These are instances where the alarm is triggered by an animal or act of nature rather than a person. False alarms cause numerous problems including:
- wasting personnel time
- diverting your resources
- damaging your relationship with police departments – often resulting in fines
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – Causes You To Ignore Security Alerts!
With so many inappropriate alarms resulting in fines and mistrust of your own security systems, you have to ask: what is your security system actually doing for you?
The better question is: HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THE PERIMETER SECURITY I NEED?
WHAT MAKES OUR PERIMETER SECURITY SYSTEM DIFFERENT?
- VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES FALSE ALARMS – Reduces Nuisance Alarm Rates (NARs) by 98%
- UNDETECTABLE TO INTRUDERS – Alarm system is hidden under ground or in a perimeter wall
- REDUCE EXPENSES – Our alarm system is more cost effective to install and maintain than the common systems.
- EXTREME PRECISION DETECTION – When paired with security cameras be able to locate the exact point of intrusion immediately reducing the need for extra security personnel
Updated on 2016-01-22T13:34:58+00:00, by .